Company Name Reservation
First step towards incorporation of a Company is to seek availability of name from the Registrar concerned in terms of section 37 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. Before applying for name reservation, please check the name first at the following links to make sure that:
- the proposed name is neither identical or nor closely resemble with the name of any existing company. Further, it is not be inappropriate and deceptive
- it doesn’t contain any prohibited word
Search Company Name
Access more than 60,000 filings
List of Prohibited Words
please check that your preferred company name does not contain any prohibited words
Applicant may apply for the availability of name either offline or online. Further, the application may be submitted with normal fee or through Fast Track Registration Services (FTRS) for urgent processing in 4 hours.
- Make an application to the Additional/ Joint/Deputy/ Assistant Registrar of Companies for name Reservation
- Generate M-Challan of PKR 500/- from SECP, website, for normal fee Generate M-Challan
Generate M-Challan of PKR 1500/- from SECP, website, for submission of application in Fast Track Registration Services (FTRS)
- Deposit fee in designated branches of MCB or UBL
- Application along with Original fee challan to be submitted in Company Registration Office
Online/ eServices Module
- Log on to eServices Portal
- Select Fast Track Registration Services if you want urgent processing
- Enter data in the online form
- Submit the process.
- Take Print out of the Fee Challan of PKR 200/- or PKR 700/- for FTRS and deposit in the selected branch of MCB bank or UBL, or make payment through credit card.