Thank you for visiting secp.gov.pk. By accessing and using this Website you shall be deemed to have accepted and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the time and date when you first access this Website.
We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions without notice. Your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the time and date when you first access this Website following the revision of the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, or transmit illegal, prohibited, defamatory, obscene or offensive content or information and content which otherwise violates any law.
The information available on this website is published for general information only. All visitors to this site are advised to confirm and verify the contents published on this site independently with the official record maintained at the offices of the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). SECP shall have no responsibility for any omission or incorrect data and information available on its site. SECP welcomes any comments, which may help improve this service.
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, its agents, officers and employees:
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, completeness, security of the information and data contained on this Website;
- do not warrant that the functions contained in this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and that defects will be corrected;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any information on this Website or any websites linked from or to this Website;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the suitability or usefulness of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- make no warranties that this Website, the information and data and the hosting servers are free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Website;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Website;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites linked from or to this Website do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- accept no liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of accessing or using this Website and websites linked from or to this Website, or any use of the information and data or reliance placed on them.
Copyright, Trademarks and Servicemarks
The material, contents, servicemarks and trademarks contained in or displayed on this Website or websites to or from which this Website is linked are the property of their respective owners and are protected by intellectual property rights laws. The designs, information, graphics, images, logos and the selection and arrangements thereof on this Website, are the property of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Permission is granted to residents and citizens of Pakistan to copy electronically and to print single pages of the copyright material belonging to Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan from this Website without any deletion, addition or modification and for the sole purpose of sharing information with other citizens and residents without cost to them.
This permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this Website or any website to or from which this Website is linked which is the copyright of any party other than the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Communication through the Site
You are notified that in communicating through this Website you may be in breach of applicable laws in case if you do any of the following:
- Breaking the laws – this includes defamation, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court;
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organization;
- Invading people’s privacy;
- Political campaigning;
- Incitement to religious, ethnic or sectarian unrest or violence; and
- Use of violence, intimidation or terrorism.
Links to External Web Sites
This Website contains links to other web sites, which are not maintained by us or under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Your linking to any part of this Website or its contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You must secure permission from the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan prior to hyper-linking to or framing any of its contents. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan reserves the right without notice, to disable any unauthorized links or links to or frames of any website containing unlawful, infringing, defamatory or obscene material or information.
Variance of Content
In case of any variance between the contents of what is stated on this Website or the websites of the Government of Pakistan’s ministries and departments linked to or from this Website and that contained in the original source of such content, the latter shall prevail.
Certain portions of the Website may be limited to registered users. You agree that the personal information provided to us for the purposes of registration shall be complete and accurate and that you will not register under the name of or attempt to enter the Website under the name of another person. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan may, in its sole discretion and without assigning any reasons, decline to register a user or disallow a user name that the Government deems offensive or inappropriate for any reason.
Right of Access
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person(s) or persons belonging to any geographical location or country or to block access from a particular Internet address at any time without assigning any reasons.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses arising from or in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Whilst we make every effort to run virus checks on materials and information contained on this Website, it is advisable to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this Website. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Website.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, than to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Any dispute arising under the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pakistan.