- Send your queries on companies ordinance, 2016 at email@example.com ...
- Frequently asked question on Companies Ordinance, 2016...
- Queries raised in the media and their response on new company law...
- SECP head to inaugurate Islamic financing facility centre in Rawalpindi...
- Please contact the relevant officers to know about the Companies Ordinance, 2016...
- Ishaq Dar describes the new Companies Law as historic achievement, urges its smooth implementation ...
- Clarification regarding preparation of financial statements by the companies...
- SECP takes action against companies resorting to market abuse...
- SECP extends filing date of Form A/29 and Annual Accounts...
- Click here for Companies Ordinance, 2016...
- SECP determined to protect interests’ of modaraba certificate-holders...
- SECP taking action to protect investors amid surge in market activity...
Ishaq Dar describes the new Companies
Law as historic achievement,
urges its smooth implementation
The SECP organized a seminar in Islamabad on new Companies Ordinance, 2016.Read More
Federal Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq Dar, who was the chief guest on
SECP head calls
on Finance minister
After the approval of the President of Pakistan, the new companies’ law hasRead More
been promulgated as the Companies Ordinance, 2016. With its promulgation,
Pakistan has achieved a historic milestone in providing a modern regulatory
framework to the corporate sector in light of the best international practices.
SECP’s seminar on Draft
Companies Bill, 2016 in
SECP organized a national level seminar onRead More
the draft Companies Bill, 2016, in Karachi.
The Federal Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq
Dar chaired it.
Pakistan re-enters MSCI’s
emerging market index
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar made a surprise visit to theRead More
SECP head office on June 15, 2016 to mark the MSCI reclassification
of Pakistan’s capital market in the Emerging Markets category.
The minister called it a historic day.