- Company Registration Offices (CROs), Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi shall remain open on every Saturday from 9:00 a...
- Draft Insurance Bill, 2016...
- SECP suggests amendments to voluntary pension rules...
- Send your queries on companies ordinance, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Frequently asked question on Companies Ordinance, 2016...
- Queries raised in the media and their response on new company law...
- SECP head to inaugurate Islamic financing facility centre in Rawalpindi...
- Please contact the relevant officers to know about the Companies Ordinance, 2016...
- Chairman SECP briefs newsmen on of important completion stages...
- SECP approves paddy rice futures contracts for listing on PMEX...
- SECP holds roundtable on proposed reforms in insurance regulatory framework...
- SECP proposes amendments to the Companies (Registration Offices) Regulations, 2003...
SEC Policy Board pays glowing
tributes to Dr. Waqar Masood
The Securities and Exchange Policy Board paidRead More
glowing tributes to its outgoing chairman and
current finance secretary, Dr. Waqar Masood Khan, on Tuesday
FBR Chairman visits SECP to
attend the farewell reception
The Chairman FBR, Nisar Muhammad Khan has praisedRead More
the reforms introduced in SECP during the last two years, especially
appreciating the sincere efforts of Mr. Zafar Hijazi for turning the organization into a strong regulatory body
Ishaq Dar describes the new Companies
Law as historic achievement,
urges its smooth implementation
The SECP organized a seminar in Islamabad on new Companies Ordinance, 2016.Read More
Federal Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq Dar, who was the chief guest on
SECP head calls
on Finance minister
After the approval of the President of Pakistan, the new companies’ law hasRead More
been promulgated as the Companies Ordinance, 2016. With its promulgation,
Pakistan has achieved a historic milestone in providing a modern regulatory
framework to the corporate sector in light of the best international practices.
SECP’s seminar on Draft
Companies Bill, 2016 in
SECP organized a national level seminar onRead More
the draft Companies Bill, 2016, in Karachi.
The Federal Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq
Dar chaired it.
Pakistan re-enters MSCI’s
emerging market index
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar made a surprise visit to theRead More
SECP head office on June 15, 2016 to mark the MSCI reclassification
of Pakistan’s capital market in the Emerging Markets category.
The minister called it a historic day.