- The SECP proposes new Modaraba law...
- Public is advised to send their comments/feedback by email at email@example.com by June 14, 2017...
- President Mamnoon Hussain has signed the Companies Act into law...
- Please send your comments, if any, on draft Rules/Regulations to the Commission’s Secretariat through email at c...
- The report of the Senate Standing Committee on Finance on the LLP Bill, 2017...
- Suggest measures for ease of starting and doing business at firstname.lastname@example.org...
- SECP issues Draft Sukuk (Amendments) Regulations to solicit public opinion...
- New user registration system has been launched on March 30, 2017 for your facilitation...
- Investor Alert (M.R. Securities (SMC Pvt) Limited) ...
- Chairman’s Six-Monthly Review (July–December 2016)...
- SECP and PSX start inquiry into MR Securities’ fraud with investors...
- SECP to use full force of law against absconding brokers...
Chairman SECP and Governor SBP
sign a letter of understanding
The Chairman SECP and State Bank Governor exchanging lettersRead More
of understanding on the establishment of the Council of
Regulators to manage systemic risk.
The SECP Chairman, Zafar Hijazi,
with the Honorable Speaker of
National Assembly, Sardar Ayaz Sadiq
The SECP Chairman, Zafar Hijazi,with the Honorable Speaker ofRead More
National Assembly, Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, on the eve of the passage of the
Companies Bill, 2017, by the National Assembly on May 24, 2017.
SECP, Audit Oversight
Board sign MOU
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)Read More
and the Audit Oversight Board (AOB) signed an MOU on
Friday at the SECP head office in Islamabad
SECP Chairman Inaugurates
The SECP Chairman, Zafar Hijazi, launched a new User RegistrationRead More
System under eServices on March 30, 2017. The new system reduced the
cost for user registration to Rs100 from Rs1,500 per user, besides
reducing the turnaround time from days to minutes.