- SECP issues Draft Sukuk (Amendments) Regulations to solicit public opinion...
- Suggestions regarding company incorporation and e-services may be given at email@example.com...
- New user registration system has been launched on March 30, 2017 for your facilitation...
- Investor Alert (M.R. Securities (SMC Pvt) Limited) ...
- Chairman’s Six-Monthly Review (July–December 2016)...
- SECP and PSX start inquiry into MR Securities’ fraud with investors...
- SECP to use full force of law against absconding brokers...
- NA approves Companies Bill...
- Draft Insurance Bill, 2016...
SECP, Audit Oversight Board sign MOU
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)Read More
and the Audit Oversight Board (AOB) signed an MOU on
Friday at the SECP head office in Islamabad
SECP Chairman Inaugurates
The SECP Chairman, Zafar Hijazi, launched a new User RegistrationRead More
System under eServices on March 30, 2017. The new system reduced the
cost for user registration to Rs100 from Rs1,500 per user, besides
reducing the turnaround time from days to minutes.
SECP’s ultimate objective
is to make stock
market transparent: Hijazi
The Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)Read More
Zafar Hijazi said that the investor protection
would remain the prime objective of the regulator
Secretary Finance assures
SECP full support to
eradicate market abuse
Federal Secretary for Finance and Chairman SECP’s Policy Board,Read More
Tariq Bajwa commended SECP’s recent enforcement
measures to curb financial scams including insider trading
and other market malpractices
PSX divestment ceremony
Finance Min¬ister Mohammad Ishaq Dar said on Friday thatRead More
the government had established a
‘Pakistan Development Fund’ aimed at financing multibillion
dollar infrastructure development projects in the country
SEC Policy Board pays glowing
tributes to Dr. Waqar Masood
The Securities and Exchange Policy Board paidRead More
glowing tributes to its outgoing chairman and
current finance secretary, Dr. Waqar Masood Khan, on Tuesday
Ishaq Dar describes the new Companies
Law as historic achievement,
urges its smooth implementation
The SECP organized a seminar in Islamabad on new Companies Ordinance, 2016.Read More
Federal Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq Dar, who was the chief guest on
SECP head calls
on Finance Minister
After the approval of the President of Pakistan, the new companies’ law hasRead More
been promulgated as the Companies Ordinance, 2016. With its promulgation,
Pakistan has achieved a historic milestone in providing a modern regulatory
framework to the corporate sector in light of the best international practices.